"Are You Facing the Possibility of a Relationship Break-up?"
Do any of these statements fit for you?
- I donít know what has happened, we just donít seem to get along anymore.
- The romance is gone from the relationship.
- He/she is working all the time, we never spend any time together.
- I donít feel like he/she is in love with me anymore.
- The kids are feeling the tension in the air.
- We are fighting about all sorts of little things.
- We donít talk.
- He/she has had an affair.
I know you are feeling really scared and frustrated. You probably feel like you are walking on unsteady ground. Are you or your partner afraid of seeking “outside” help because that will mean you really are close to separating?
The only step you need to take right now, is to give me a call at 859-552-6533 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have the tools to help you be where you want to be in your life and in your relationships. You are entitled to be happy and feel good about yourself! I love this work--and it is not long term therapy! I love assisting my clients and couples to gain clarity and insight to reach full aliveness and connection in all facets of their life!
"I get so excited, it is SO fulfilling in my life to assist my clients to get to a place of more aliveness, connection, to really become at peace with who they are, and all of their relationships... I love my work!"
"Saving the children through healing relationships"
"You can count the seeds in the apple, but you can't count the apples in the seed"